Reagent Dyeing; For safe production;
You think; How many chemicals should you use?
1 - Acidic acid,
2 - Ion trap,
3 - Leveling or dispersing agent,
4 - pH Buffering,
5 - a Broken predecessor |No need for the confusion!
Seamless for coloring egal;
Decopol Reagent enough!
Special and delicate fabric;
light and hard colors like khaki, beige, turquoise,
Decopol Reagent for all possible risks of staining.!
Decopol Reagent ;
- Good acid adjuster,
Decopol Reagent; It adjusts and buffs the pH without the use of any pH adjuster, bicarbonate remover and pH buffer at the inlet of the dye.
Why should the pH be adjusted at the entrance?
In order for the reactive dyes to spread uniformly on the fabric, they should not react with the fabric until the dosage of soda. However, the hydrolysis of dyes in the alkaline medium increases. For this reason, the pH should be adjusted to the acidic environment at the beginning of staining and remain constant until the dosage of soda. The pH should not change with temperature change or salt/dye addition. Factors affecting pH with Decopol Reagent; It is tolerated by ± 0.2 pH change. Contrary to common belief, pH does not remain acidic after neutralization. Therefore, it is necessary to readjust the pH of the medium.
- Good pH buffering,
Decopol Reagent; PH regulator constants from dye input to soda or alkaline dosing and linear dispersion of pH at alkali dosing.
Why is the pH buffering?
As long as the reactive dyeing takes place in an acid medium, it can dye properly on the fabric. After the salt dosage, the dyeing dispersion begins and must be thoroughly dispersed in the acidic environment. In the salt process, especially in the pH, the pH increases and the risk of abraj dyeing increases because the dyeing medium is provided. However, due to the ammonia buffer contained in some acrylate-based ion scavengers, the pH increases rapidly. For testing of acrylate-based ion scavengers containing ammonia please click ...
- Good a leveling agent,
Decopol Reagent; colorant, dispersion of egal in the dyeing environment and allows dissolution without collapse.
Why should egal distribution be provided?
Reagent colorant, due to their structures, they do not spread on the fabric covered with cation salts. With decopol reagent, colorant with other impurities �t can penetrate the fabric surface without mixing and egal dispersion is achieved. Decopol Reagent dirt in the environment (oil, wax, pectin, etc.), when suspended with an effective dispersant, with the leveling agent in the structure facilitates the dispersion of dyes.
- Good an ion holder,
Decopol Reagent; At the beginning of dyeing in bathroom and calc�um on the fabric, starting from magnesium and iron salts, it maintains the dyeing quality.
Why should the ion holder?
Egal dyeing yield; in the environment, the effect on coloring and reduces the penetration of the dye into the fabric when present on the fabric and removal in an environment of calcium, magnes�um and iron ions/salts which adversely affect dying is started. Contrary to popular opinion, even if the salt and water hardness is zero (0), a significant amount of iron and total hardness ions come from the fabric. Decopol Reagent; with these ions, forms water-soluble complexes and eliminates the negative effects on painting.
- Reduces control parameters,
Decopol Reagent; In the dyeing, input pH, detrimental ion status, pH exchange, pH rise and perceiving them differently according to workers and the evaluation, the need for different adjustments according to bicarbonate exchange and controls do not require.
- Reduces bicarbonate damage,
Decopol Reagent; In the dyeing, pH changes caused by bicarbonate, surface unevenness and prevents white moire.
- Alkaline dozing and fixing speed during dosing controls,
Colorant quickly penetrates the fiber during alkali dosing. Decopol Reagent; especially in the alkali dosing stage, it keeps the painted draft and fixing speed under control. It does not affect paint yield and color tone.
Why is Shooting Control Required? Uneven surfaces and abraj dyeing are possible during rapid dyeing.
Egal Dyeing Agent for Reactive Dyeing
Reactive dyeing of cellulosic fibers and their blends; improved to ensure uniform dyeing, Increases process safety and dyeing repeatability; egal painting assistant
- Decopol Reagent, The reactive dye is a special foam-free auxiliary for natural and regenerated cellulosic fibers and blends.
- Ensures process safety and color repeatability for accurate production at one time.
- The product is suitable for all reactive dyes and process conditions, regardless of machine type.
- Decopol Reagent specially selected leveling agent, buffer matter, anti-fracture agent, sequestering and dispersing and antifungal agents.
- Equalized effect Especially in the alkali dosing stage, keeps the painted draft and fixing speed under control. It does not affect paint yield and color tone.
- Also, indirectly, Supports dye extraction during the adsorption phase(Following the addition of salt). As a result, linear dosing is possible in 5 minutes if the dye is desired.
- With the buffering feature, caused by very weak and very strong acids, caused by very weak and very strong acids, eliminates the effect of bicarbonates on pH, which has a negative effect on the fixing efficiency of the dye from the water.
- Especially alkaline helps to increase the pH of the environment to the fixed value, provides much better paint yield.
- With all these effects in the process, boiler differences in paints are eliminated.
- In coil dyeing, this amount in, especially cross-wound, It is useful in improving dye penetration in CV filment or linen yarns.
- Sequester and protective colloid effect in reactive staining, insufficient pre-treatment of natural cellulose fibers or Cel / Elastane mixtures, resolves collapse problems due to poor or unbalanced water quality.
- When cellulosic fibers are dyed from the raw material, the product starts and removes difficult-to-dissolve or almost insoluble compounds, which are particularly important to natural fibers.
- It helps to dissolve and dissolve the dye. It provides great advantage when using phthalocyanine based large molecule paints such as blue, green and turquoise.
- There is no need to use acid, ion scavenger and paint dispenser and solvent at the paint entrance.
- Prevents silicate and carbonate precipitation on fiber and machine components.
- Eliminates all molds from fabrics or other sources.
- Suitable for automation.
Against the problems of leveling that can be caused by variables such as water, fabric quality, type of dye used. (cold or hot reagents)
1 - 2 g/l Decopol Reagent
used. This amount should not be increased unless conditions are extremely difficult. The product is given a maximum of 3 g / l.
You can write to us for a price quote, sample product request or if you want us to call you.
IP : 184.108.40.206